We’re so glad you’ve decided to check out Atonement! Atonement is a community of Christ-followers in the Muskego area who are actively involved in growing to be more like Jesus Christ and helping others to do the same. No matter who you are or what your life is like, you are welcome at Atonement. We are people just like you who are hurt, lost, and just plain old messed up. We hope this is a place where you’ll feel comfortable to come as you are… whatever your background, or whatever your experience with Church so far.
At Atonement, you can expect…
- A casual atmosphere (go ahead, come in jeans)
- Weekend worship service that lasts for approximately one hour
- Thought-provoking, relevant, Bible-based messages
- Great teaching in a fun atmosphere for your kids & teens
- Two different styles of worship
- Embrace church tradition and enjoy the organ at the earlier service
- Enjoy worship lead by a dynamic praise team as well as special music at our later service(s)
- Opportunities to help you grow in your relationship with Jesus
- Friendly, inviting people who hang out & chat in small groups that meet throughout the week
- Opportunities to serve & help others
We would love to meet you, and we hope you’ll join us as we all come together to enjoy the amazing life God has for each and every one of us.
Still got questions? Contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-422-0400) or consider joining us for the next Faith Journey session!
Every three or four months there is an opportunity to attend our Faith Journey session for friends and guests who may be interested in finding out more about Atonement or to explore or grow in faith.
We celebrate 5 G’s as members of Atonement:
- Grace: We are washed and nourished through God’s Word and Sacrement (in baptism and communion).
- Gather: We are inspired, embraced and sent by God’s Word (through regular worship).
- Give: Financially we tithe (give 10%) to and beyond Atonement
- Grow: Through Bible Study and Daily Quiet Time (DQT)
- Group: Be part of a ministry team for study, service and care.
Everyone finds at least one way to “help out,” and over time is immersed in a deeper ministry “calling,” in the community that is the church and/or beyond.
- Discovers his or her spiritual gifts
- Is invited into a group for friendship, study, support and serving
- Finds at least one way to “help out”
- Explores his or her calling for deeper ministry in the community and/or at church.
New to Growth Groups and/or Atonement? Join us for our “Into to Growth Group” session, hosted by Pastor Greg. Intro to Growth Groups is a pathway into community at Atonement and is offered to those who want to explore or grow in faith and meet other new people. Check back soon or email Pastor Greg for details on the next session! Lunch and child care are provided. Email Pastor Greg (email@example.com) or call the church office (414-422-0400) so we can save a seat for you!
These sessions are not membership classes or instructions on becoming a Lutheran. While participants are invited to become members, that is not our expectation. Let’s journey together in Christ!
Child care is provided. If you have questions or wish to confirm your interest, contact the church office at (414) 422-0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.