<a href=”#name”>Your Link Text</a>
Join us on Friday, November 30th at 6:30 p.m. as we prepare our hearts, minds and homes for the holidays.
Women (of all generations) are invited for a special night of devotion, prayer and fellowship. Following a devotional, we will be making a fun project to prepare our homes for the holidays or give as a gift to someone special in your life (a Pinterest project!).
You do not need to be crafty! There are step by step instructions
This event is open to anyone … please invite a friend to come with you.
We hope to see you there!
Please sign up by Nov 25th. Childcare will be available at the church.
If you have questions talk to Anne Farebrother (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Choose one of the following projects to make during our time of fellowship:
- Project #1 – Holiday Baking Crew. This is a set of two items, either matching aprons, apron/pot holder or pot holder/dish towel, to make your kitchen festive while you bake.You will be ironing on the templates, to your choice of: apron, towel or pot holder. Then there will be several options of designs.
- Project #2 – Candy Cane Door Wreath. This is a door wreath made out of candy canes! You will be hot gluing the candy canes in a design and then embellishing with snowflakes, ornaments and ribbon.
- Project #3 – Luminary or Terrarium. This is a beautiful table, shelf or mantel decoration to display special moments or create a holiday display! You will be hot gluing the the picture frames together and then creating your display.
- Project #4 – Lighted Star. This is a decorative wooden start laced with lights! You will be painting, nailing the wood together and then lacing the lights around the light.
- Project #5 – Painted Wall Sign. This is an decorative sign to hang on your wall. You will be using a stencil to paint the design onto the pre-finished board.