We are excited to announce outdoor worship beginning Sunday July 19 at 9:30AM. Here’s what to expect;
- Please know that complete worship services will continue online EVERY Sunday for those not attending outdoor worship.
- Please register your plan to attend on July 19 at 9:30AM. Depending on interest, we may add a second earlier worship service outdoors on future Sundays.
- We will maintain physical distance of at least 10 feet between families.
- We will wear masks. Please bring your own. We will have masks available.
- Bring a lawn chair or blanket. Plastic chairs will be available.
- Available fixed seats will be limited to about 40 persons (first come first served).
- There will be no childcare, BLAST or supervised play provided.
- Only the Musician(s) will be singing, behind plexi-screens. There will be no bulletins.
- There will be no refreshments. Please refrain from mingling.
- Restrooms will be open. Please follow sanitizing procedures after use.
- In the event of rain, we will cancel outdoor worship by 7:30AM on Sunday morning. You may check our website or call the church 414-422-0400, to verify cancellation.
*177 persons completed our survey with 40% eager to attend outdoor worship and an additional 47% saying they would consider attending. Thank you for responses!